Realme Philippines just launched its latest entry-level smartphone, the realme C3! It makes a very compelling case to disrupt the entry-level smartphone market. This is thanks to a big 5000 mAh battery, a triple rear camera system, and the MediaTek Helio G70 processor. (It’s the first phone with said processor!) Here’s all the info on the realme C3 Philippines release and pricing!
The Realme C3 Philippines Release AND Pricing Is…
Yes! The Realme C3 is available TODAY for P5,990! You can find it in realme Concept Stores, realme kiosks, and realme Authorized stores. If you shop at Lazada, you get FREE realme Buds 2 if you’re one of the first 1000 buyers! You can also get it from Shopee at 10% off with the promo code SHPrealmeC3 from March 5 to 15, 2020! It comes in two colors: Frozen Blue (which you can see up there) and Blazing Red! Based on the quick review, you really get A LOT for what you pay for.
Realme C3 Full Specs
In case you need to know all the specs of Realme’s triple camera gaming monster, here you go!
- 6.5-inch HD+ 720 x 1600 pixel resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio
- MediaTek Helio G70 2GHz octa-core CPU with Mali G52 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- Dedicated microSD card support up to 256 GB
- Triple Rear Cameras: 12MP main sensor with f/1.8 aperture + 2MP portrait sensor + 2MP macro sensor
- 5MP f/2.4 AI Beauty Selfie front camera
- Dual nano-SIM
- 4G VoLTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Reverse charging
- Face unlock
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Realme UI 1.0 (Based on Android 10)
- 5,000mAh battery w/ 10W charging support
- micro USB
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 8.95 x 75mm
- Weight: 195g
- Comes in two colors: Blazing Red, Frozen Blue
Is this phone worth the price Realme gave it? What do you think? Sound off in the comments!