Realme Philippines just launched the realme 6i in the country! It is the first of the realme 6 Series to launch in the Philippines. This new smartphone provides a lot of upgrades compared to its predecessor, the realme 5i.
Highlight Features of the realme 6i
The realme 6i has a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with a mini-drop notch. Honestly, it still looks as good as the phones before it. This phone is the first one with the MediaTek Helio G80 processor for better gaming and photography performance!
Speaking of its photography performance, the 6i maintains the quad rear camera setup that the 5 series made popular. It consists of a 48MP main sensor, 8MP ultrawide sensor with a 119-degree field of view, a black and white portrait sensor, and a 2MP macro lens.
I’m also happy to report that the realme 6i has the same 5000 mAh battery that was in its other smartphones in the last year. The bigger deal is the fact you can now top up that battery quicker thanks to the 18W Quick Charge technology!
In case you need the nitty gritty specs of the realme 6i, here they are!
- 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with a mini-drop notch (1600×720 resolution)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- MediaTek Helio G80 processor
- 3 or 4 GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64 or 128 GB internal storage
- 16MP front camera
- Quad rear cameras: 48MP main sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultrawide sensor with a 119-degree field of view and f/2.3 aperture, a black and white portrait sensor with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Supports up to 1080p video recording at 30fps
- 5000 mAh battery with 18W Quick Charge
- USB-C port, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Android 10 with realme UI 1.0
- Comes in two colors: Green Tea, White Milk
realme 6i Philippines Pricing and Availability
The realme 6i comes in two variants: 3GB RAM / 64GB storage for P7,990 and 4GB RAM / 128GB storage for P9,990. On May 15 and 20, you can get P500 off from the price of the 6i when you order in Lazada.
Are you getting the realme 6i? Or are you waiting for the realme 6 and realme 6 Pro? Sound off in the comments and let me know what you think!