Another year, another iPhone. We now have the iPhone 13 lineup and preorders are about to open (or are already open). I’m here to give you the iPhone 13 Philippines preorder details. It includes info from every major Apple reseller and local telco in the country. Hope this helps you decide where to preorder your iPhone 13!
If you REALLY wanna get your iPhone 13 from the source, you can do so through the Apple website! They also accept preorders there, but you won’t get any freebies. (Duh, it’s Apple.)
Table of Contents
- Apple Resellers
Power Mac Center
Like last year, Power Mac Center gives you four ways to preorder an iPhone 13:
- In-Store – Just head to a participating Power Mac Center / The Loop store and pay a minimum security deposit of P10,000 for your preorder. The remaining balance MUST BE SETTLED BY October 24, 2021. Starting October 22, claim it in the SAME store you preordered.
- Call-to-Order – You can also call a participating Power Mac Center / The Loop store and pay the same P10,000 minimum security deposit through Straight Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, Bank Transfer, and online installment (Credit Card Installment up to 24 months with 0% interest exclusive for HSBC, BDO, Metrobank, PSBank, and BPI cardholders)
- Viber Store – This year, you can preorder through Power Mac Center’s Viber Chatbot! Unlike last year, you’ll now have to pay in full when you preorder through Viber. Payment options you can use are Straight Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, Bank Transfer, and online installment (Credit Card Installment up to 24 months with 0% interest exclusive for HSBC, BDO, Metrobank, PSBank, and BPI cardholders).
- Web Store – Go to www.powermaccenter.com and preorder right away! You have to pay in full when you preorder online though. Your payment options are Straight Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, Bank Transfer, and online installment (Credit Card Installment up to 24 months with 0% interest exclusive for HSBC, BDO, Metrobank, PSBank, and BPI cardholders).
Note that the cut-off for confirmed payments on the Viber Store and Web Store is until October 21, 2021, at 2:00 PM.
If you preorder through the Viber Store or Web Store, you can be 1 of 50 lucky winners of a starter kit with premium accessories worth P23,000! This consists of:
- 3 iPhone cases, 2 screen protectors, and an iPhone stand
- a Lightning cable, wall charger, and a wireless charging stand
- two cleaning solutions, and a speaker or a pair of headphones
For more details on iPhone 13 pricing preorders with Power Mac Center, head over to https://about.powermaccenter.com/journey-to-iphone-13/.
Beyond the Box
This year, you have two ways to preorder your iPhone 13 with Beyond the Box! Besides the usual preorder through select Beyond the Box stores, you can also do so through BeyondTheBox.ph! The preorder period is from October 15, 2021 at 12MN to October 17, 2021 at 9PM.
Everyone who preorders either at select Beyond the Box Stores (Virra Mall, Uptown Mall, Robinsons Place Manila) or through beyondthebox.ph will get the following freebies:
- Adidas RPT-01 Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Momax OnePlug 1Port 30W USB-C Charger
- Mocoll 2.5D Full Cover 2nd Generation Screen Protector
- P500 discount voucher from Tasteless Food Group
On top of all that, you can get up to a 10% discount on AirPods Max, Beats Flex, Beats Studio Buds, and AirTag! There’s FREE shipping for Metro Manila orders and exclusive BTB Badges if you preorder online.
*Adidas RPT-01 will be available 3 weeks from pre-order; this will be shipped separately to the customer’s delivery address.
*P500 discount voucher will be sent through email on October 22, 2021, and can only be used at https://tasteless.ph/
Head over to https://beyondthebox.ph/collections/iphone-13-line-up to preorder your iPhone 13 from Beyond the Box!
If you’re leaning towards preordering from iStore, you can of course do so in the following locations:
- Central Bloc Cebu
- Ayala Cebu
- SM City Cebu
- SM Seaside
- Capitol Bacolod
- Dumaguete (accommodates walk-in only for pre-order)
You can take advantage of installment plans and trade-in transactions alongside your preorder. There’s also the option of ordering online through iStore.ph. Online preorders are available in all iStore locations except Dumaguete.
If you do preorder, you can get a chance to get freebies from iStore’s partner brands when it comes to accessories! You can pick up your preorder from October 22.
For details on pricing and how to preorder through iStore, head over to
As per usual, Globe has its introductory offer when you preorder an iPhone 13 through its GPlan postpaid plan. You can get the 128GB iPhone 13 Pro with GPlan 1999 and a one-time cashout of P32,400. You can also choose between having a 24-month or a 36-month lockup period. The longer period lets you get the phone at a lower cashout.
GPlan 1999 consists of the following:
- 15GB data
- Unli All-Net Texts
- Unli All-Net Calls, Calls to DUO and Landline
- 3GB of GoWiFi
- KonsultaMD (24/7 access to licensed medical professionals)
- GInsure (3 months worth of medical or cash for income loss coverage from Singlife)
- 3 months standard VIP access to iQIYI via GlobeOne app
- 3 months standard VIP access to WeTV via GlobeOne app
As a limited-time offer, those who preorder from October 15-21, 2021 can get FREE Unli 5G for up to 6 months! This is great for those who live in key areas where Globe’s 5G is available.
For the full list of introductory offers and the full cashout table, head over to
Smart really doesn’t have that one offer that they think they can sell well. What they do have is a choice. You can choose between paying the cash out right away or split it into monthly payments.
You can check out their iPhone 13 offers through https://smart.com.ph/Postpaid/ip13 and their iPhone 13 Pro offers through https://smart.com.ph/Postpaid/ip13-pro.
That wraps up my iPhone 13 Philippines preorder guide! Are you planning to get an iPhone 13? If yes, then where? Sound off in the comments.