The iPhone 12 lineup arrives in the Philippines on December 18! Telcos and Apple resellers in the country are now out with details on how you can preorder any of the new iPhones! Thanks to 2020, they’re really embracing the online preorder experience. With that in mind, I’m here to help you out. Here’s my iPhone 12 Philippines preorder buyers guide!
iPhone 12 Philippines Preorder Buyers Guide
Resellers: Power Mac Center | Beyond the Box | iStore
Telcos: Globe | Smart
Power Mac Center
As the leading Apple reseller in the Philippines, Power Mac Center is one of the first resellers to offer the iPhone 12 lineup. Unlike previous years, you have more ways to preorder from them:
- In-Store – Just head to a participating Power Mac Center / The Loop store and pay a minimum security deposit of P10,000 for your preorder. Starting December 18, claim it in the SAME store you preordered.
- Call-to-Order – You can also call a participating Power Mac Center / The Loop store and pay the same P10,000 minimum security deposit through Straight Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, and 0% online installment with HSBC, Metrobank, and BDO credit cards
- Viber Store – Just join the Power Mac Center Viber Store HERE and message any of the Mac Experts there. You also need to pay the P10,000 minimum security deposit in different in-store, mobile payments apps (Paymaya/GCash), online bank transfer, and credit & debit cards
- Online Store – Go to www.powermaccenter.com and preorder right away! You have to pay in full when you preorder online though. Your payment options are Straight Credit Card, Debit Card, Bancnet, GCash, BDO Online Banking, GrabPay, and 0% online installment with HSBC and BDO credit cards
For In-Store, Call-to-Order, and Viber Store preorders, you have to settle the remaining balance by December 20, 2020.
Freebies await the first 20 customers who purchase from each preorder method!
For more details on iPhone 12 preorders with Power Mac Center, head over to https://about.powermaccenter.com/preorderiphone12
Beyond the Box / Digital Walker
Unlike Power Mac, Beyond the Box / Digital Walker is going for an offline-only preorder method. Their preorder period is from December 11, 2020, 10AM to December 13, 2020, 7PM. Go to any of the participating stores to preorder any of the iPhone 12 models to avail of the freebies!
- Momax OnePlug 2Port 20W
- 1 premium case (UAG Plyo / Speck Presidio Perfect / Bodyguardz Carve Case)
- Urbanears Plattan II BT Headphones (BTB) / Marshall Major III BT Headphones (DW)
- Momax iPower Minimal PD2 10,000mAh Powerbank (BTB only)
You also get the following perks if you preorder:
- Get 30% OFF on any Momax True Wireless Earbuds and 10% OFF on Mocoll iPhone 12 series Screen Protector.
- You also have a chance to win Defunc Plus Music earphones worth P990.
Head over to https://bit.ly/BTBxiPhone12PreOrderFAQs for details and SRP of the iPhone 12 preorders from them.
iStore / Switch
You can also preorder through iStore’s online store or in any of their branches in Cebu, Bacolod, Iloilo, CDO and Dumaguete. Preorders are also possible through Switch branches in Glorietta, UPTC, 30th, Alabang Town Center and QMall. Freebies from Moshi, Belkin, PanzerGlass, Griffin, and other premium accessory brands will be given out to the first customers who pre-order their new iPhone.
You can check pricing and preorder online at www.istore.ph.
You can preorder any of the iPhone 12 models through Globe’s ThePLAN or ThePLATINUM postpaid plans. Unlike previous years, you can now get those plans in either 24-month or 36-month lockup periods. This means that you can pay a lower cashout if you stay with your postpaid plan for 3 years.
For example, you can get the 64GB iPhone 12 with ThePLAN 1799 with a P21,600 cashout (P900/month) for a 24-month lockup period. With a 36-month lockup, you only need to pay P16,200 cashout. That’s P450/month. If you don’t mind the longer lockup period, then getting a lower cashout isn’t bad at all.
For the full price list and preorder details, head over to
With preorders from Smart, you have the option to pay a one-time cashout or a monthly installment option.
For example, you can get the 64GB iPhone 12 with Smart Signature Plan L 2299 with a P17,300 cashout or an initial cashout of P5,820 and an installment cashout of P500/month.
You can also get any of the iPhone 12 models with a Prepaid SIM! Here are the prices:
- 64GB iPhone 12 mini – P42,400
- 128GB iPhone 12 mini – P45,400
- 256GB iPhone 12 mini – P51,500
- 64GB iPhone 12 – P48,400
- 128GB iPhone 12 – P51,500
- 256GB iPhone 12 – P57,500
- 128GB iPhone 12 Pro – P57,500
- 256GB iPhone 12 Pro – P66,600
- 512GB iPhone 12 Pro – P78,700
- 128GB iPhone 12 Pro Max – P66,600
- 256GB iPhone 12 Pro Max – P72,600
- 512GB iPhone 12 Pro Max – P84,700
For a complete list of cashout prices and preorder details, head over to:
https://smart.com.ph/Postpaid/iphone12 for iPhone 12 and 12 mini and
https://smart.com.ph/Postpaid/iphone12pro for iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max.
So, are YOU preordering any of the iPhone 12 models? If so, which one and where? Sound off in the comments!