I don’t usually post things like this. I usually put something informative like this or this. This post shows that the human behind this tech-savvy blog shows up. I was not born to love technology but I might as well be. 25 wonderful years later, I’m still here.
Unlike my previous birthday post (which for some reason keeps getting views), I won’t be putting up a lot of pictures. I just wanted to say something about today.
I just want to say thank you.
- Thank you SO MUCH to the Lord for giving me another year to live and be an instrument of Your love.
- Thank you to my family, the first set of people that I love so much! I would NOT make it through most of my life without you.
- Thank you to my beloved girlfriend, who happens to be the best person that I ever met in my entire life. I love her to WAAAAAAY more than the Milky Way and back. I love you!
- Thank you to my college barkada for making the past few years of my life way better than it would have been. I hope we’ll stay this way for the years to come.
- Thank you to my friends over at Cebu Content Creators! The past 2 years wouldn’t be AMAZING if it weren’t for you guys. You guys pushed me to be a better content creator! I would NOT be able to win that Best Cebu Technology Blogger award without your support.
- Finally, thank you to everyone who reads my blog (regardless of how many times that happens).
I really appreciate everything you have given me. My one birthday wish is that you would read my blog and follow me on social media! Hehe.
You can leave your birthday messages there. Thank you for your time in reading this appreciation post. I can’t thank you enough.