I don’t usually post things like this. I usually put something informative like this or this. This post shows that the human behind this tech-savvy blog shows up. I was not born to love technology but I might as well be. 25 wonderful years later, I’m still here.
Unlike my previous birthday post (which for some reason keeps getting views), I won’t be putting up a lot of pictures. I just wanted to say something about today.
I just want to say thank you.
- Thank you SO MUCH to the Lord for giving me another year to live and be an instrument of Your love.
- Thank you to my family, the first set of people that I love so much! I would NOT make it through most of my life without you.
- Thank you to my beloved girlfriend, who happens to be the best person that I ever met in my entire life. I love her to WAAAAAAY more than the Milky Way and back. I love you!
- Thank you to my college barkada for making the past few years of my life way better than it would have been. I hope we’ll stay this way for the years to come.
- Thank you to my friends over at Cebu Content Creators! The past 2 years wouldn’t be AMAZING if it weren’t for you guys. You guys pushed me to be a better content creator! I would NOT be able to win that Best Cebu Technology Blogger award without your support.
- Finally, thank you to everyone who reads my blog (regardless of how many times that happens).
I really appreciate everything you have given me. My one birthday wish is that you would read my blog and follow me on social media! Hehe.
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube
You can leave your birthday messages there. Thank you for your time in reading this appreciation post. I can’t thank you enough.