OPPO is set to launch the latest phone in its Reno4 Series, the OPPO Reno4 Z 5G! It has premium features that you come to know and love with the addition of fast 5G connectivity.
The Reno Style Meets the Speed of 5G
This will be the first upper-midrange smartphone of OPPO in the Philippines with 5G! We previously saw OPPO have a 5G smartphone with the Find X2 Pro but that was clearly a flagship. This is all thanks to the new MediaTek Dimensity 800 processor. This processor provides support for 5G at a more affordable price point.
Besides that, we get a 6.57-inch IPS LCD display with a 2400×1080 resolution and 120Hz refresh rate, 8GB RAM, 128GB of storage, a 4000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging, and a quad rear camera system with a 48MP main camera. This phone runs Android 10 with OPPO’s ColorOS 7.1.
In case you need the detailed specs for this phone, here they are:
- 6.57-inch IPS LCD display with 2400×1080 resolution and 120Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 800 processor
- 5G Standalone/Non-standalone support
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- Dual front cameras: 16MP main camera with f/2.0 aperture, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Quad rear cameras: 48MP main camera with f/1.7 aperture, 8MP ultrawide camera with f/2.2 aperture and 119º field-of-view, 2MP macro camera, and 2MP monochrome camera
- 4000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Dual-mode 5G support, Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Bluetooth 5.1, USB-C
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.1
- Comes in two colors: Ink Black and Dew White
Pricing and Availability
You can get the OPPO Reno4 Z 5G exclusively from carrier partners Smart and Globe Telecom for P20,990. It comes with a free Rock Space EB51 earbuds worth P3,199.
Globe offers this phone at ThePLAN 1799 with a P500 cashout starting October 29 at www.shop.globe.com.ph. The said plan includes the following:
- 16GB of Monthly data
- Unlimited All-Net Text
- Unlimited Calls to Globe/TM
- 50mins All-Net Calls
- Free subscription to Amazon Prime Video (for 6 months, no data included)
- iflixVIP (3 months subscription, no data included)
- Facebook access (1GB data allocation per month for 24 months)
Meanwhile, Smart offers this phone at its Signature Device Plan 1499 (M) at P1,599 per month with a one-time cash-out of P3,520. This plan includes the following:
- 10 GB monthly data
- Unli On-Net calls
- 100 Min AnyNet calls
- Unli AnyNet texts
Both telecom carriers have started to deploy its 5G networks this year, so expect this phone to be ready for them! What do you think of the OPPO Reno4 Z 5G? Do you think it’s just another 5G phone? Sound off in the comments!
I really like the rear camera’s design, very cute! This new phone model from Oppo is a game changer! ?
The phone looks promising! Awesome 120Hz refresh rate at that price. I wonder what phones will be like in just a span of a year from now when so many phones are so great this 2020. Loving the tech updates!
I haven’t used android phone for a long time but with these specs I should thing twice.
Wow! I have never owned an Oppo phone once and this phone looks great with its functionality. Although the price for me is quite hefty, the specs just speak for its price!
I really like the rear camera aesthetics. I am into that when it comes to smartphones. The camera system at the back should look pretty (or savage) because that’s the first thing people see when you take a picture of them or if they see you take pictures of other things. But I haven’t tried OPPO or didn’t have the interest in getting one but this smartphone is amazing in terms of the camera system layout. I want to see it in person (or have one, at least. Globe. Ehem).
Oppo is really stepping up their game, ans I’m loving it! If you’re looking for budget yet quality phones, you might consider Oppo as your next purchase!